Disclaimer: I don't know EXACTLY, but I have a pretty good idea... just follow me on this one. I was driving down the road in the Dallas Area listening to a program called "Religion and Politics" on 91.7 KVTT, so-called "christian" talk radio, at the 3pm hour, on 2005/01/07 (I write all this detail so you can send emails to the station and/or the radio program if you wish). And I hear this preacher, "Brother-I-am-a-pandering-preacher-at-some-conservative-right-wing-Jesus-is-american-church" start talking about the "end times". In particular, he talked about how the anti-Christ would be the former Russian Premier Gorbachev, and the "whore of Babylon" would be Roman Catholicism, a.k.a. the "state religion" of the new-and-upcoming "European Union".
He said he could "prove" this from the book of Revelation that since the "great whore of Babylon" (a.k.a. Catholicism with their emphasis on the Blessed Virgin Mary) was riding the "Red Dragon" (a.k.a. Communism, of whom Gorbachev supposedly represents, even though he was one of the instigators of bringing more democracy and free market economics to the former Soviet Union). But, lets not allow actual facts to distort the truth we want to believe...
This wonderfully insightful segment was followed by a couple callers who wanted to alert "Brother-moral-majority" to the fact that Hebrews 12:26 says that God will "once more... shake not only the earth but also the heavens [with His voice]." The first caller connected this to the killer Tsunami that happened 2004/12/26 (Get it- Hebrews 12/26???)... because we all know that God's will is to kill 150,000 defenseless Hindus for their impiety. The second caller said this too, but also that the horrible earthquake in Iran a couple of years ago also happened on 12/26! More proof of our good God's righteous wrath against the godless Muslims! In the words of Jesus: "Kill 'em all and let my Dad sort 'em out"!
Oh wait, He didn't say that, did He? Oh yeah... He said something about Loving your enemies and praying for them... Damn hippie love freak! You won't get ahead in this world if you actually treat your enemies that way! Someone oughta crucify Him!
That was satire for you dense folk out there. I Love Jesus and I know that He knows my heart, and He knows that I am turning the whole situation on its head to show the inherent self-contradiction and anti-christian nature of the "Hebrews 12/26 equals God dealing death and destruction on non-christian countries on December 26th" message. As a side note, if this is true, then not only is the Bible text inspired directly by God, but also the numbering of the verses that was done by a Catholic Bishop and Scholar sometime in the middle ages was a direct act of God too... but that's another question about HOW to interpret the Bible and HOW God's inspiration of the text works...
Anyway, what was the response of "Brother-I-can-fathom-every-mystery-of-Bible-prophecy"? Was it to immediately jump on these callers and lovingly alert them to how inherently anti-Jesus their understanding of Hebrews 12:26 was? Did He use it as a time to proclaim the radical Love and mercy of God, and implore all of His listeners to help in the Tsunami relief effort as much as they could? NO! He did none of the above. He sheepishly said that it might not be good to read the Bible like that, and then He launched into more Biblical tirades on how the Catholic whore is riding Gorbachev's red dragon, or whatever...
The Big Question.
My question is this: The Book of Revelation in chapters 17 and 18 paints a picture of a horribly materialistic, consumeristic, godless, loveless, world-system called "Babylon" that sounds much more like American Capitalism and Western Consumerism than it ever sounds like any type of impoverished Communism or Socialism. It seems to me that "Babylon the Great" in Revelation sounds a whole lot more like America and her friends than it does the former USSR, or even Europe for that matter. We sure have a lot more control over the world than any of them have ever had.
Also, Jesus says horrible things to supposedly religious people, and people who outwardly confess Him as "Lord" but do not do what He says (which is to selflessly Love God above all and Love others as ourselves). In fact, here are two facts you may not know: First, Jesus does talk about judgment, hell, and the wrath of God more than ANY other Bible writer. (What? Meek little Jesus with the blue eyes and blonde hair?) Second, EVERY time He talks about these things He is NOT talking to tax-collectors, whores, homosexuals, democrats, or anyone from any other religion. He is talking to the RELIGIOUS people from His OWN FOLK. Jesus threatens the "self-righteous-I've-got-god-all-figured-out-and-in-my-box" people with hell. Sure, there is hell for anyone who denies loving the Lord and loving their neighbors, whether they are sexual whores, financial whores, or just selfish whores. But the worst punishment is threatened at smug, self righteous, false prophet, religious whores.
I am not saying this "Brother-I-know-the-future" is a religious whore... but if there is something else He is, I cannot see it right now. And I am happy to be corrected. But it seems like he is a religious whore because he is pandering the Bible and Jesus to fit certain conservative stereo-types so that he can make money off of them. Notice, he does not attack those who seem to need attacking (sold-out greedy selfish western consumerism), but instead he attacks "them" "Them" are those people who it is easy to hate and attack, who won't talk back, and if they do, you don't have to care. "Them" in our society would have to include Catholics, Communists, democratic-left-wingers, homosexuals, welfare mothers, abortionists, and whoever is on the "moral majority's" hit list.
He is pimping Jesus out to Conservative Republican Protestant Evangelicals, and refusing to speak out prophetically against the system that pays his rent. He does this on a show in which he SHOULD be a prophetic voice crying out in the desert wasteland of consumerism against the errors of both the Republicans and the Democrats, both the Protestants and the Catholics, both the Christians and the Communists, both "Us" and "Them". Instead of "Politics and Religion", he should call it "Butt Kissing the Moral Majority". He seems like both a pimp and a religious whore... but I am willing to be corrected if I am wrong.
Aha! Then I am just a left wing Democrat trying to write against a Christian Evangelical! WRONG. I am one of his people, actually. I am hesitantly a member of the Republican party, although I lean more toward the small-government stance of the Libertarians. Heck, I have been a member of the NRA (and probably still would be if I had extra money). I think that in general the free market is the best economic system, far better than "stand-in-line-for-three-hours-for-bread Communism" or "state-sanctioned-big-brother-will-take-care-of-you Socialism". I did vote for Bush, and I am on the "Presidential Prayer Team", but that does NOT make Jesus a Republican in my eyes. The RNC is just the lesser of two evils for me. I am a Jesus-centered evangelical Christian (with a small e). I love both Protestantism and Catholicism, but am neither (I am Anglican). BUT I truly believe there are things wrong with ALL of "Christendom", with Evangelicals and Republicans in particular, and especially with modern Western Consumeristic culture in general... and if we do not do something quick... God will allow us to pass from the scene forever. We will all go to hell in a custom made Gucci handbasket.
How I see the end: Not so left behind, really
So, you wanna know my take on the "end times"? What flavor is my "eschatology"? Well, I believe that it is certain that Jesus Christ "will come again to judge the living and the dead and His Kingdom will have no end", and also that "we await the resurrection of the dead and the life in the Age to come" (from the Nicene Creed). These are the things I KNOW will happen, but I do not know in what order or when. If you want my opinion on how the Bible says the end will work out, I would have to say the following (based on my reading of 2 Thessalonians 2, Matthew 24-25, Mark 13, Luke 21, 2 Peter 3, 1 Thessalonians 4-5, 1 Corinthians 15, 2 Peter 3, Daniel, especially 7,8,9,11,12, Revelation, Isaiah 14, 65, 66, Ezekiel 40-48, and Zechariah 14):
1. The Church will become more effective and spread the full Gospel of Jesus Christ (including spiritual salvation, social justice, physical healing, and abundant life) to all nations. The forces of darkness will become aware that their time is short, because of the effectiveness of the Church, and will spread a false Gospel that makes the world worse.
2. The forces of darkness will be embodied in a god-denying materialistic consumerism figuratively called "Babylon" and a Christ-denying, world-loving governmental-religious system figuratively called "the Antichrist" or "the Beast". Check out Revelation if you don't know what I mean.
3. The Church will be persecuted by Babylon and the Antichrist. All followers of Jesus will loose their rights, many will loose their lives, some will loose their faith. When you choose King Jesus over the kings of the age, you always have to pay a price in whatever Age you are in.
4. Jesus Christ will physically, personally come back with all His angels in power and glory. At that time He will raise from the dead all who have died for Him and will rescue all His followers who are still alive and gather them to himself (called by some "the rapture" of the Church). Then Jesus will utterly destroy the forces of Babylon and the Antichrist.
5. Jesus will reign on the Earth for what is figuratively called "1000 years" (see Rev. 19-21). In the Bible, 10 is a number of perfection (10 commandments, 10 fingers, etc.), and when something is repeated three times it also symbols perfection (check out when the angels call God "holy, holy, holy" in Isaiah and Revelation). 1000 is 10 repeated three times (10 x 10 x 10), symbolizing absolute perfection. It seems that Jesus Christ will physically rule the Earth for a perfect amount of time until all is finished that He has come to do. I do not know how long that rule will be, nor what it is exactly that Jesus will have to complete, except for completing the salvation of the universe. His kingly rule may last 1000 seconds, 1000 literal years, 1000 centuries, or 1000 eons. I do not know. As the Psalmist and Peter says "a day with the Lord is like 1000 years" (so what is a 1000 years like???)
5. At the end of this rule, all hell breaks loose again and the universe as we know it is obliterated with fire and chaos. I am guessing this is when the universe collapses back in on itself and even the elements melt into a molten plasma soup. After this, Jesus raises everyone and everything from the dead. He judges everyone and separates from Himself forever those who do not Love Him and who do not want to be with Him for eternity.
6. After that, we who truly Love Him and Love others with His Love will enter into the eternal state. Jesus will hand His kingdom over to the Father, and a new Universe is created where we can live in perfect fellowship with God and each other forever, without tears or pain ever again.
At least that's my take on it all. I could be totally wrong, and that would be just fine with me.
The Real Antichrist?
But, you want to know what? I also have a much more specific take on who and what the Antichrist will be... and I honestly think that whatever it is, it will look a lot more like an evangelical conservative cultural Christian than anything else. Wanna know why? Sure you do...
Here is my top 7 characteristics of the Antichrist, straight from the pages of your Bible. You can take this picture and compare it to the Antichrist of "Brother-Bible-prophecy" or the "Left Behind Series", and you tell me which one looks more like what an Antichrist might be.
1. Antichrist will be a "Legalistic-system-focusing-on-the-letter-of-the-Bible" (Matthew 23). Jesus rips to pieces those who know all about the Bible, but who do not live in the Spirit of the Bible. He calls them horrible names: pits of vipers, whitewashed tombs, false prophets, and hypocrites (to mention a few). Like I said above, the folks that Jesus was hardest on was the good, Bible-believing folk. I truly believe that the Antichrist, whatever it will be, will be "Biblical" in the sense that it will be Scripture quoting and Scripture based for everything it does (kind of like Satan when he tempted Jesus). The Antichrist will have a proof text for everything it wants to do, and it will quote chapter and verse like a good revivalist preacher. Heck, it might even be a revivalist preacher... who knows. Scripture is a great tool given by God, but when it becomes an instrument of self justification to back up our every desire, prejudice, and bigotry it is a tool of Satan.
2. Antichrist will worship a "God of Fortresses" (Daniel 11:38). Most people interpret this as meaning some Pagan war god or non-Christian deity that will be worshipped by the antichrist. I have a different take. I think that fortress implies a god that is cold, immovable, hidden, and oppressively strong. Isn't that what one thinks of when the word "fortress" is used? I believe that it will worship a caricature of the true God that will look a lot like the cold, feeling-less, immovable, absolutely predestining "god" of extreme Calvinism or extreme Islam. The "god" of extreme Calvinism is a "god" who makes one race of beloved people, and another race destined for destruction, and like a puppet-master he pulls all of the strings to make sure everyone goes where he has destined them. This god is only one step away from giving the "chosen" the right to destroy the "damned" by religious crusade. You think I am exaggerating? Look at the theology of Muslim terrorists. Look at the hate rhetoric of good ole Calvinist Baptist preacher Fred Phelps at Winnsboro Baptist Church in Kansas (check him out at www.godhatesfags.com).
This is not the caring, passionate God of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Jesus Christ. It is a false god that is derived from twisting the Scriptures. Right now, someone reading this will say "Aha! This guy is a process theologian, or a neo-theist, or an open-theist, or an arminian" (if you don't know what these words mean, look at a theological dictionary, or better yet, don't bother). I am not. I believe that God knows every bit of the past, present, and future, and that He has power to do ANYTHING that doesn’t contradict Himself. I believe that God is unchangeable in His loving and caring personality. I just believe that God is also passion, not just reason. I think that he is a lot more creative than to make us all to control us like puppets, and that many times His power is shown in His weakness (look to the cross if you don't believe that). Any view of god that makes him merely a cosmic dictator is a lie from Satan, a "god of fortresses", and a tool of the Antichrist.
3. Antichrist will be part of a Materialistic-Consumeristic God-denying world empire (Revelation 17-18). I already talked about this above, so I will not belabor the point. Instead, I will quote from this text in Revelation and let you decide: does it sound more like Western Consumerism or Communism or any other "ism" in history:
"One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries... BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF WHORES... The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages... The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth...
Another angel... with a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! ...For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries."
Give her as much torture and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself... The kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury... will weep and mourn over her... The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes any more-- cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and bodies and souls of men.
They will say, 'The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your riches and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.' ...Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, 'Was there ever a city like this great city?' They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out: "Woe! Woe, O great city, where all who had ships on the sea became rich through her wealth!
With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again. The music of harpists and musicians, flute players and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again. No workman of any trade will ever be found in you again... Your merchants were the world's great men... In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints, and of all who have been killed on the earth." (Selections from Revelation 17:1-18:24)
4. Antichrist will be "Future-but-not-now-oriented" (1 and 2 Thessalonians). All throughout the New Testament, Jesus and the writers after Him emphasize living every moment for God, and sharing His Love at all times and in every way. They discourage speculation over the future, because it leads to useless debates and endless worries. They only say enough about the future to ensure that God's people know that good will prevail over evil in the end. The Antichrist will reverse this (if it hasn’t already). It will teach a version of religion that is so focused on the future, on "going to heaven", avoiding hell, and worrying about the "end times", that we don’t actually participate in God's program of redemption right here, right now. It is an effective tool of Satan, really. Get us so worried about what we cannot control (the future) that we don’t even worry about what we can control (being an agent of God's Kingdom right here, right now). If you don't see how well it works, get into a conversation with someone worried by the "Left Behind: series some time. That book series is a great tool of the Antichrist if I ever saw one.
5. Antichrist will stress "Faith-alone-and-deny-good-works" (James 2; 2 Timothy 3:5). The great heresy of the Reformation is degrading good works to a second or third level status in Christian life and theology. I don’t think the great reformers, such as Calvin or Luther, actually fell into this trap. But, their disciples have in a big way. Faith has been degraded, in many quarters, to a mere intellectual belief in the facts of Jesus' death and resurrection. It is just another fact to accept, believe, and file in one's mind under "R" for Religion (or "I" for Irrelevant). If you do not believe that, just look at the divorce rates, or surveys on lying, cheating, and drug abuse, that compare non-Christians and "Born Again Evangelical Believers" in the US (check out www.barna.org). There is very little difference between the two groups, and you would expect that a group of people supposedly filled with the Spirit of Christ would live radically different lives... hmmmm, guess not.
You see, we are saved by God's grace, not by faith (see Eph. 2:8-10). Faith ACCESSES God's grace, but it is the grace that saves us. Furthermore, faith is never alone, but true faith always bears good fruit: lives are changed more and more into the likeness of Christ. Works without faith are useless and cannot save us (as if we could earn God's love!), but equally useless is faith without works (see James 2). We were made to be God's workmanship, so we could do His good works and participate with Him in transforming the world. Faith is not an end in itself. It is a means to bring us into the full life of God. If we just stop at intellectual belief, we have nothing but the false, powerless religion of the Antichrist. That is what I think Paul means when he talks of false disciples having "the form of godliness but denying its power". False, antichristian religion intellectually believes all the right Biblical, Christian things... but it does not put these beliefs to work and change people's lives.
6. Antichrist will be Hyper-critical, Judgmental, and Schismatic (1Corinthians 1, 3; Matthew 7; 1John 2:18-19; John 17). One thing that Jesus and Paul harps on over and over and over is unity. They DO NOT want the Body of Christ divided into sects, divisions, and denominations. They do not want God's children name calling each other and destroying God's family. Yet, here we are with over 20,000 denominations, with many claiming to be the only true Church. We point out each other's weaknesses and try to gain a better market share for our Churches, rather than joining together to spread the Gospel. As a result, very few are able to really believe that Christians serve the Prince of Peace. If you saw the bickering between Churches from the outside, would you be able to believe that we serve a God of Love?
The Antichrist wants us to spend so much time pointing fingers at each other that we do not have the time or effort to repent from our own sins and get right with Him and with each other. That is the secret of keeping Christians powerless: to keep the divided, prideful, and unrepentant. If we can just keep focused on pointing out other people's sins, we will never get around to healing each other's wounds. Satan knows that, and plays his cards well! And radio ministries like "Religion and Politics" play right into his hand. Keep us divided. Keep name calling. Keep calling other Christians "the whore of Babylon", but don't pay attention to the whore on your TV screens. Yeah... that's the ticket.
7. Antichrist will deny the humanity of Jesus and that He alone is the Christ, or appointed ruler of God's people (1John 2:22, 4:2-3; 2 John 1:7). The letters of John are the only portions of the Bible that actually use the word "antichrist". In it, John repeatedly states that the Antichrist will deny that Jesus has come in the flesh. What John meant was shaped by the error he was opposing. He was opposing a group of people that claimed that Jesus was God among us, but that he only appeared to be human. He was not really human, not really flesh. He was only God. Yet, this destroys the whole meaning of God becoming one of us. If He was only God, with no flesh and no humanity, then He did not really become one of us. He could not have really suffered on the cross. He did not really die. He did not really rise from the dead. It was all just a hoax. God never really encountered what it means to be one of us.
In order for all of us to be healed- body, spirit, and soul- to be healed, that means that God the Son had to take up everything we are and fully become human. What has not been taken up has not been healed. When we deny the full humanity of Christ we deny our own salvation, just as surely as if we denied that He is really God. Yet, there are many theologies today that deny Jesus' full humanity. They treat Him like a body that God possessed, not a God-made-man. They say He was not really thirsty or hungry. He was never really weak. He was not really tempted by Satan in the desert, because he was above human temptation. In short, Jesus was not really one of us. He was faking it.
One of the best examples of this is the Evangelical reaction to the movie "The Last Temptation of Christ" (1988, directed by Martin Scorsese). Everyone was up in arms over the idea that Jesus could really be tempted by the idea of having sex with Mary Magdalene, of getting married, having kids, and living a "normal life". Well, if you were really a man who had lived a sinless life, who truly loved people, and who was dying for no just cause, wouldn’t that tempt you? Just for a second? Yet, we get offended because we think Jesus wasn't human enough to be tempted. It was "beneath Him", "Impious Blasphemy", and in bad taste. Well, keep in mind that in Scorsese's movie, Jesus DOES overcome the temptation and go through the passion (just like He overcame the temptation in the desert). What is impious and blasphemous, according to John, is to in any way imply that Jesus is less than fully human. And do you know what is in bad taste? The Incarnation! The idea that God would leave heaven to become one of us is outlandish! Amazing! Awesome! Yet, God loved us sooo much that is exactly what He did, weaknesses, temptations, and all.
I believe any theology that even implies that Jesus is less than fully human, and less than fully God, is straight from the Antichrist. Yet, how many "Christian Talk Radio" personalities would really engage in a deep discussion about the struggles and temptations of God really becoming one of us? Not many, I expect. And if they really, honestly did, I bet a lot of listeners would be upset and they might even loose their shows.
Because of this denial of Christ's full humanity, His full Lordship over our lives is endangered as well. You see, John also tells us that the Antichrist will deny that Jesus is the Christ (or Messiah, in Hebrew). The Messiah has at least two main roles in the Bible. First, He saves God's people. Second, He rules God's people. We described above how seeing Jesus as less than fully human can destroy His role as our Savior. If He is not fully human, He did not fully go through everything we do. If He did not go through everything we do, He did not really suffer and die for us. If He did not really suffer and die for us, then we cannot be saved through Him. What He did not take up is not healed. He must be human and God to be the Christ.
Second of all, much of Conservative Christianity denies the Lordship of Christ. We believe in Him as our Savior but do not live for Him as our Lord (see #5 above). We talk about following the Bible, but we find convenient ways to weasel out of the radical self-giving love that he speaks of in Matthew chapters 5, 6, 7, 22, and 25 (to name a few). We call Him "Lord, Lord!", but we do not do what He says (see Luke 6:46). We get so worried about our possessions and who is the Antichrist this week that we manage to never participate in the salvation of the world... and that is exactly where the real Antichrist wants us to be.
In short, I think that I have shown in the seven points above that the real Antichrist is not being put together in some European-Communist-Catholic Union. It is not being put together by the United Nations. It is being put together right here by a brand of Legalistic Conservative Christianity that empowers much of the "Moral Majority" and undercuts much of the Evangelical Church around the world. It is especially present in radio shows like "Religion and Politics" and "end times" novels. Antichrist, thy Name is Western Consumer Christianity.
Oh yeah- and when Jesus will come back too
And after that, I have a pretty good idea of when Jesus will come back too. You wanna know when? I believe it will be precisely when the Church, the Body of Christ, begins to finally ACT like the Body of Christ and acting truly as Jesus' hands and feet reaching out to a lost, dark world with hope, healing, love and light. When we do this, two things will happen on planet Earth:
First, all heaven will break loose. People will be healed, reconciled, restored. War will cease in the hearts, minds, and lives of everyone who is touched by Christ through His Body. Instead of worrying about name calling of each other, we will worry only about Name calling, when we call upon the Name of Jesus- Yeshua- Yahweh who heals and transforms broken lives into wholeness and peace and what the Bible calls "Shalom". When the Church begins to spread the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Christ, the Kingdom of Love, then all heaven will break loose on the Earth! Jesus is comin' soon!
Second, all hell will break loose too. All around the world, everyone who uses the Name of Christ (and the Name of God in general- whether Allah or Adonai or Vishnu or Brahmin) for selfish reasons and self-satisfaction will yell and scream and rage against those who live in the Love of Christ. They will rage because they will see their selfish kingdom being invaded and destroyed by weapons of Love- weapons that their weapons of hate and violence are powerless against. Yet, they will use those weapons against us. They will imprison and kill and torture us. And we will forgive them. And Satan will rage and try to stamp us out of existence.
Satan will be "filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short... [and he will] make war against the rest of her offspring-- those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus" (Revelation 12:12-17). Then, while the Church is spreading heaven on earth and Satan and his Babylon and Antichrist are reacting by spreading hell on earth, when all seems darkest and evil seems like it has won... Jesus WILL COME AGAIN and rescue us and then rule forever!
So, what is stopping Jesus from coming back now? We are. So long as we are complacent and comfortable, Satan has us where he wants us. We are no threat to his kingdom or his Babylon. He will not rage as long as we are not a threat. He will keep the status quo. In fact, I think Satan IS the boring status quo (it is Jesus that is really exciting)... but that is another essay for another time. If we want heaven to irrupt in Earth, we need to be prepared for all hell to erupt on Earth. We need to give everything we have to passionately, creatively, unpredictably share the radical Love and healing of Jesus. Jesus will come back precisely, exactly, at the moment we learn to do that. Nothing else will bring Him back to Earth. Nothing.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God and God the Son, fully man and fully God, may you forgive me for not passionately sharing all that you are, with all that I am, at all times, in every way. Forgive me if I have unjustly judged "Brother-Radio-Preacher", and forgive me for all the times I do the very same things I accuse him of. I bow before you a hypocrite and a religious whore, asking you to raise me to new life as a son of God. Blessed are you from Age to Age. Make us a people who bring your Kingdom, who provoke the Enemy to wrath by the power of your resurrection, and who will bring everyone to the saving embrace of your Love. Amen+